(Members from Frankfurt/Düsseldorf )Kennzeigenhalter mit "BMW Niederlassung .."

• Last may I imported an M3 from Germany. I didn't get any license plate holders with it.

To keep the car as original as possible I am looking for an original German BMW werkstatt/niederlassung Kennzeigenhalter.

I don't want any of these "BMW M Power München" version. I want either "BMW Niederlassung Düsseldorf" or "BMW Niederlassung Frankfurt".

So if any member that lives in the neighbourhood of either Frankfurt or Düsseldorf and/or visits any of these official dealers, would you be so kind to ask for such a plate holder?

Any proper dealer should not ask money for it, as it's free Werbung for them, but in case they do charge I would pay a max of €10 for it.

Of course I will also compensate any person who wants to help me out.

In Der Niederlande you always get the newest license plate when you do an import. So everyone can see right away that my 1998 M3 is imported as it has a 2013 plate (plates are not owned by person, but are "owned" by the car. If you sell a car, you sell the license plate with it).
    So I might as well have an original German BMW Niederlassung Werbung Kennzeigenhalter.