ALPINA Zusatzinstrument

• Schade, wieder von ner Switchtronik, suche ja schon lange.... eigentlich schon seit ich E36 Fahre.... wenn ich mal eine finde ist sie mit Ganganzeige.

[size=5][SIZE=5][COLOR="#008000"]Gruß André[/COLOR][/SIZE][/size]

• Schade, wieder von ner Switchtronik, suche ja schon lange.... eigentlich schon seit ich E36 Fahre.... wenn ich mal eine finde ist sie mit Ganganzeige.

Damals wurden die B3 mit Switch Tronic ja auch serienmässig mit der Zusatzanzeige verbaut, und beim Schaltwagen hat sie Aufpreis gekostet, daher wird es wohl sehr schwierig eine zu finden!

Gruß

• yes, i think it is different because i got both some month ago. but i think i can remember that only this field was different ;) but please wait for the answer of the thread-starter :D

Yes that's the only difference(I have pictiures here). Although the bordspannung is also available on the OBC, hidden test 9. But in my manual 328i, a gear indicator would be of no use.

I have seen the other version go for nearly €1000.

I do wonder where you put all sensors. Did the Alpina differential come with a location where you can mount a diff temp sensor, or do you need to drill your own one?

Shame the project of that german "guy" is no longer updated, who had oil temp and pressure displayed on his OBC (8 series).

RS-Edition: danke für die Fotos (saw you had your whole engine for sale a year ago or so. I would've bought it :))

I