E36 Touring interior...

• Hello!

Just bought front Recaro seats from crashed E36 Sedan, but with different colour. My request is to advice me what kind ot materials and colours shoud i use to make the salon cool. The colour of my Touring is dunkeblau. Please show me some pictures! Thanks a lot!:Küblböck:

• u cant go wrong with black....
    black roof would look mint i guess....as long as it matches the color of the rest...
    dont forget the pics....

• Yes! It's 00:12 and I just came home. Today was a big day for the seats in my Touring.
    Me and my friend, who is a tailor, started collecting the seats. Rear seats without any problems, but the front-passenger... OMG!!
    The Recaro seats were from a 4-times roll-overed e36 sedan. And obviously the passenger, who was at front was a big guy and the elbow-rest was crashed. We treated it with oxygen and fixed it. Then we upholstered it and found out, that we forgot to put the airbag sensors... After an hour it was ready and placed in the car. The drivers seat was put without any serious problems.
    Just was in the car-wash and tomorrow will make pictures and post it here :) :Küblböck: