e36 323ia coupe Madeira violett from Croatia

• Hello everyone,

I`m coming from Split, Croatia. My german is very poor, so i hope that isn`t problem to write on english.

e36 323ia 12.1996.

-190tkm

-rust free!!

Purchased from first owner 4 months ago and since then a lot of things has been upgraded 😎

* Factory has good equipment (el sunroof, professional radio + harman / kardon sound, full obc, automatic air conditioning, etc ..)

So far done:

* Pulling out small dents from the parking area and polishing whole car

* OEM m package, new oem m side moldings, black roof with all elements

* New seals, oem 328i rear auspuff

* Oem PDC rear sensors, also retrofit front pdc sensors (with another oem kit), electric vent windows, cruise control, rear sunblind

* M sport interior (bicolor), seats are heated, electric and with lumbar support, door pannels stitched in leather with extra thickening, chrome interior door handles with added ambient lighting

* E36 small diameter steering wheel with added mfl, cd changer and all connected to oem professional rds radio

* ST xa coilovers (kw v2 just not stainless steel, everything else is identical) and new shock absorber caps

* bbs rs 740/741 rims are in the process of polishing and painting with 205/40/17 and 215/40/17 tires, and now is currently on style 22 with 215/45/17.

PDC switch is now made from asc one, but i found oem pdc switch from e32 so it`s comming soon, together with headlight washer system.

So that is most important. In the future, i`m planning to add electric sunblind, electric headrests and some other stuff 😎

when it came..

aaaand after few months it looks a little bit better 8)

• Thanks a lot!!

So i will just write step by step how it was going from the beginning...

First m package, seals..

Oem front bumper lip was also purchased, and with the factory grill i also put factory net, it looks very good for me when they are both on.

GSREDYE.jpg

bLcDfHZ.jpg

hNRrGbd.jpg

HSU2um0.jpg

BJKeIdh.jpg

Drilling holes..

NCoFNMv.jpg

si8G99m.jpg

Black roof with all parts

IZfJ2ed.jpg

r9HDWAW.jpg

6I6dR2J.jpg

Illumination of Hifi switch was very poor, voltage was checked and everything ok, bulbs good, so only solution was to add 3 resistors in parallel to increase the illumination

JTfdwRv.jpg

ZIiphEo.jpg

enmS14X.jpg

Also i put ambient light into interior door handles, it looks very nice during night, and i connected it to dimmer so everything works exactly as it should.

y8Ys1DV.jpg

Electric vent windows, on one switch illumination didn`t work so i change bulb and test whole system, everything in working order

kv1XHFz.jpg

8Cp3p40.jpg

LuWsLnK.jpg

Externer Inhalt vimeo.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklĂ€ren Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen ĂŒbermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer DatenschutzerklĂ€rung zur VerfĂŒgung gestellt.

Cruise control retrofit..

ThRVZF2.jpg

YKogD02.jpg

FsgMrD3.jpg

qHZObp7.jpg

Front and rear pdc system.. I wanted to use two separate systems (so i fit in two e36 systems, not e38 / e32..)

OqBGqE7.jpg

WTOmNyb.jpg

IwKQOqm.jpg

test...

Externer Inhalt vimeo.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklĂ€ren Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen ĂŒbermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer DatenschutzerklĂ€rung zur VerfĂŒgung gestellt.

Sensor holders are from rear trims, and just drilled holes into front trims, perfectly fit but there is not much space for fitting it on proper distance beacuse of trailing hook, bumper screws and etc..

XaApBh1.jpg

BKFIfZ3.jpg

6CJSFEJ.jpg

I also wanted to put modul in the same place where are engine and transmission comps but there are missing few mm... :cursing:

So alternative solution is here :

eHppVLL.jpg

Coilovers installed, and original shocks from factory (Boge automatic) were been moved out, they were in very good condition, no leaks or anything.

yjUgHWu.jpg

zbeFgKq.jpg

qWBqk2K.jpg

nOocXr0.jpg

These rims are in the process of polishing and painting in silver. Just a little test fit but with tyres 215/40 on front and 225/35 on rear.

6yrQ5RP.jpg

TkDbtqD.jpg

• Old interior out..

Looks almost like original.. (electric seats, lumbar support..)

So new seats were manual and heated, i bought another two sport electric seats and did conversion

Clips for vent windows

And after swap they were professionally cleaned and renovated

before

after

• great job and car! are you the croatian hardliner? :) very clean modifications in oem style.

would recommend you the manual swap, should be no problem for you8)

Fahrzeug 12er F11 525d Touring Alpinweiß III (Daily)

Stehzeug 00er E39 530i Touring Cosmosschwarz (?)

Dauerstehzeug 99er E36 328i Cabrio Fjordgrau (Season only)

Dauerstehzeug 98er E36 M3 Coupe Individual Alaskablau (Season only)

Dauerstehzeug 97er E36 323ti Compact BostongrĂŒn (Season only)

Stehzeug 97er E36 328i Coupe Individual Estorilblau (Season only)

Ringtool? 96 er E36 328i Limo Diamantschwarz (schau mer mal)

• great job and car! are you the croatian hardliner? :) very clean modifications in oem style.

would recommend you the manual swap, should be no problem for you8)

before this coupe i was driving e36 325i limo and i had a lot of fun (s50 exhaust manifold, z3m shortshifter, lsd...).

I never drove e36 automatic before and it suprised me.

It`s very smooth and it`s not annoying, so i enjoy driving it. It will stay automatic definitely.