SMG Seminar-Arbeitsmaterial (Suche)

• Hello,

Does anybody on here have (a copy) of the "BMW M3 Sequentielles M-Getriebe (SMG) Seminar-Arbeitsmaterial?

This could have essential information for me as an M3 SMG owner, but they are rarely offered on Ebay.

If anybody has one or is willing to make a copy of this material, I would be very grateful. I can offer some money for the trouble.

• Hey Rocky,

Thanks. In the meantime I did find one, but it's pretty costly. However the information could be very important for SMG owners.

A couple of days ago one sold for just €11,50 but non-German located buyers could not even bid. Usually you can still bid on the item, but not this time.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hey Rocky,

Thanks. In the meantime I did find one, but it's pretty costly. However the information could be very important for SMG owners.

A couple of days ago one sold for just €11,50 but non-German located buyers could not even bid. Usually you can still bid on the item, but not this time.

if this happens the next time, i think one of us would surely buy it and send it to you.

• if this happens the next time, i think one of us would surely buy it and send it to you.

Well I have a friend in Frankfurt who could help me out, the problem is, you have to let the other guy bid as in this case it was impossible to even place a bid. So you would have to decide a max bid for the other to use and you can't easily adjust that if you want to make a last-second bid.

Luckely it doesn't happen too often. Actually, this was the first time.

I'm sorry, but my dealer told me they don't have one and it's not possible to get one.
    I will check some other sources and give you an info ;)

Thanks anyways. In the meantime I have bought the one I could find. It's not as cheap as the other one, but I see it as an investment. Maybe I can sell copies.

You can never know too much about the SMG1, which isn't half as bad as when you Google on it, after which you would think this system is a total no-go.

Actually, I absolutely love it and wouldn't want to trade it for a manual. It's cool "old tech" and even the SMG1 has things like Launch Control.